Our websites, our pages on social networking sites, and our various electronic accounts on the web belonging to the Abu Regeila Center group, including the Freedom East website and the Freedom Program website, are officially registered as an Egyptian brand and registered at the Higher Institute of Egyptian Brands and with Google Network as an Egyptian brand as follows: Logo and Brand , Websites and their design, Research, Articles.
Drug addiction is a life-threatening condition.
Drug addiction is a pathological cycle characterized by the need to seek out and use drugs despite negative effects and consequences; It is also a condition that takes a lot of time to find compulsive medications, and the abuser doesn't stop it even if it causes negative consequences for him.
Addiction in general is forcing an individual to use and abuse things to an excessive and destructive extent; This need to use and abuse drugs can be very strong and potentially life-threatening; It is often spilled not only to harm the user, but also to family and friends.
The most common types of drugs, including the following:
• Alcohol and liquor.
• Substances used in clubs (GHB, Ketamine, MDMA (Ecstasy / Moly), Rohypnol).
Hallucinogens (ayahuasca / D-lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD) / butyrate (mescaline) phencyclidine (PCP) / DMT).
• Inhalants (solvents / aerosols / gases / nitrites).
• Hemp / Hashish / Marijuana / Industrial Hemp (K2 / Spice).
• Steroids (Anabolic) / Methamphetamine / Alope / Captagon.
• Opiates (heroin / fentanyl / oxycodone / hydrocodone / codeine / morphine).
• Cocaine / Synthetic Cathonones (Bath Salts) / Estrox / Voodoo.
Your continued use of the Future Hospital for Psychiatry and Addiction Treatment website constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions applicable at the time of your use of the website.
When you use the Future Hospital for Psychiatry and Addiction Treatment website in Egypt to treat addiction, you agree to refrain from the following:
• Everything contained in this site is the private property of the Future Hospital for Psychiatry and Addiction Treatment in Egypt, and it is surrounded by the Intellectual Property Protection Law, and under copyright.
• You should not use the information on the site, or the information on the links and links on this site, to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting a qualified health care provider, as it does not provide a real substitute for professional medical advice.
• You cannot comment on any content of the site with any kind of abuse, and you cannot attach unhelpful links to the comment.
• Using any means, software or procedure to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper operation of the Website.
• Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the site. Disclaimer
The website of the Future Hospital for Psychiatry and Addiction Treatment in Egypt is a sophisticated scientific website that is managed by the Abu Regeila Center administration in the Special Electronic Transactions Program. The site contains links to other sites that are not affiliated with the Center or the Yesser program. Therefore, the site and the Center are not completely responsible for the contents of these sites, and the risks arising from browsing these sites through the links on the site are the responsibility of the person browsing. This site may contain electronic links to sites or portals that may use methods to protect information and its privacy that differ from the methods used by the site, and therefore the site is not responsible for the contents, methods of protection and privacy of other sites, and it is recommended to refer to the privacy notices of those sites.
The website's web server (server) collects visitors' IP addresses automatically when they visit.
The IP address is used to help diagnose problems with the websites' server and to make statistics about their usage. Limitations of Liability
By using the website of the Future Hospital for Psychiatry and Addiction Treatment in Egypt, you hereby acknowledge that you are fully aware that communications over the Internet may be subject to interference or objection by third parties, so resorting to this website remains at your own risk, and we are not in any way responsible for any Loss or damage of any kind you may incur as a result of your use of or visit to the Website.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that your sole and exclusive means of remedying any damage or loss that may occur as a result of your entry or use of this site is to refrain from using it or access it or not to continue to do so. Virus protection
The site administration makes every effort to examine and test the contents of this site at all stages of production, and the user is advised to always run an anti-virus program on all materials downloaded from the site, and we are not responsible for any loss, interruption or damage to your data or your computer, Which may happen while connected to this site. Consulting
When you have a health condition, please consult your doctor through the means of communication on the site for medical advice and you should always make sure to consult your doctor or a qualified health care provider before starting any new treatment or with any issue you may have regarding medical and psychological conditions.